Ball dress

makinishikino1998

Ball dress

Post by makinishikino1998 » May 22nd, 2018, 1:38 pm

Hey,
can anyone tell me if the following dress will be allowed to the Ball?
Cause everyone keeps telling me something different and I am quite confused. The infopage is also very vague and formal is also very subjective tbh.

its the following dress:

hopefully someone can help me or tell me where else I could ask!

Yours sincerly

kevinski

Re: Ball dress

Post by kevinski » May 23rd, 2018, 8:50 pm

Hello, hopefully i am your saviour in need :D i would say it's formal cause it looks like the dresses they wear during a ball scene in an anime although those are a little longer but consedering the season i would prefer a dress like this (that if i were a girl :D)

if you're still not sure and none of the staff have replied yet bring another dress just in case.

greetings, kevinski

ps. whispers a dress like that is always formal
H.A.M. for live C.A.S.H.

kevinski

Post by kevinski » May 23rd, 2018, 8:58 pm

Oh i have a question. Do you have anyone to go with? I know you can enter solo as long as you're dressed in formal clothing but it would be more fun to go with someone else. So if you don't have anyone to attend the ball with i don't mind being your partner for the ball cause i also have no one to go to the ball with
H.A.M. for live C.A.S.H.

makinishikino1998

Post by makinishikino1998 » May 23rd, 2018, 9:16 pm

my best amigo will accompany me to the Ball!! but I would love to meet you tho since you seem like a very nice person :) you can sure spend some time with me ^^
you can dm me on insta if you have it (@sorasan.cos)
I got a reply by the staff gladly and I will come with it but bring another one just in case ^^

greetings and hugs
Sora

kevinski

Post by kevinski » May 23rd, 2018, 9:59 pm

makinishikino1998 wrote:my best amigo will accompany me to the Ball!! but I would love to meet you tho since you seem like a very nice person :) you can sure spend some time with me ^^
you can dm me on insta if you have it (@sorasan.cos)
I got a reply by the staff gladly and I will come with it but bring another one just in case ^^

greetings and hugs
Sora
Okay, it would also be nice to meet you. I don't have insta. I have Facebook tho. You can add me there if you want ( i will send you the link in a pm)
H.A.M. for live C.A.S.H.

xyanide1986

Post by xyanide1986 » June 13th, 2018, 11:18 pm

Just my 2 cents. Formal style or dance style clothing are fine and to me this looks like a dance styled dress for sure. As long as people are dressed up for the occasion and not dressed down for con comfort I'm sure they'll be let in. It's not like a Berlin nightclub or something. Hope you have fun.