Editor's Dinner

Ask your AMV (Anime Music Video) related questions here.
MelyoraMel

Re: Editor's Dinner

Post by MelyoraMel » May 23rd, 2013, 1:15 pm

True that, maar daar zal het wel ongelofelijk druk zijn XD En verder weet ik ook niks over de prijzen daar, hehe.

michel kraijer
Logistics

Post by michel kraijer » May 23rd, 2013, 1:26 pm

MelyoraMel wrote:True that, maar daar zal het wel ongelofelijk druk zijn XD En verder weet ik ook niks over de prijzen daar, hehe.

en de dingen op 500 -600 meter lopen niet ??????
ben niet gek ben een kolibrie

MelyoraMel

Post by MelyoraMel » May 23rd, 2013, 1:29 pm

Ik denk in ieder geval niet met tientallen-honderden mensen, zoals er op de con rondlopen. En er is een mogelijkheid tot reserveren bij dingen buiten de Animecon.

NotReallyHere

Post by NotReallyHere » May 25th, 2013, 7:31 pm

Shall we just go to Lunchroom Tasty then? It seems like the best choice for now. If all else fails we can always just eat at the con. (Quite curious as to what the food will be like there, but I suspect I will be having quite a lot of it regardless XD)

JCD

Post by JCD » May 30th, 2013, 4:39 am

As some of you might know, I can't be there this year as I'm traveling through southeast asia right now and going to live in New Zealand soon for a year.

I'm really happy that you guys are keeping the tradition up. I'll be with you all in spirit - animecon is one of the things I truly miss the most out here! Have fun everyone!

MelyoraMel

Post by MelyoraMel » May 30th, 2013, 12:51 pm

It is, isn't it? I like to talk with the other editors and their experiences and about the vids at the con, the ones who started this did a good thing and I hope we can continue doing it in the coming cons.

I suppose several of us will be at the con for the whole weekend, so there's enough time to look and see whether it would be more convenient to eat at the con or somewhere else. Time-wise the con would be easiest.
Since we have to meet a little while before the AMV compo begins, I think we can then see which option would be the best.