Looking for Warcraft cosplayer for CICAF entry

The Cosplay team is ready to answer all your questions.
Bostitch

Looking for Warcraft cosplayer for CICAF entry

Postby Bostitch » February 11th, 2016, 12:51 am

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there are any World of Warcraft cosplayers here who would like to team up for entry in the CICAF event this year. (Only teams of 2 people are allowed, and I lack a twin.)

I'm currently working on the Riftstalker armor set (Hunter tier 5) with a Black Bow of the betrayer:
Image Image

I plan to have it ready for Elfia Haarzuilens at the latest, but here are some WiP shots thus far:

Contact me here, or on Facebook for a swifter reply: http://tinyurl.com/z944zma :>

George
J-Pop Core Staff

Re: Looking for Warcraft cosplayer for CICAF entry

Postby George » February 11th, 2016, 9:44 am

Hi there,

Our lovely Cosplay staff member will likely give you the finer details, but considering you lack a partner I assume you haven't entered an application to the competition yet.
If you indeed haven't entered yet I must regretfully inform you right here and now that chances are you should probably focus on the 2017 competition as this year's competitions are already working with waiting lists.
/人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Karlijn
Events Team

Postby Karlijn » February 11th, 2016, 11:00 am

Finer details person here!

CICAF does still have some spots open, so if you find someone, def try it out :)
Though I do have a tip: get to know the person you will work with. Making a cosplay and working on an act is something you need to do together as a team!

Bostitch

Postby Bostitch » February 15th, 2016, 2:35 pm

Thank you for the advice Karlijn!

I have found a partner, and submitted the application. She's a friend I know from fursuiting, so I'm sure the teamwork is gonna go smoothly. :>

Return to “Cosplay”