F-ZERO (X or GX)

Have you seen or played a groovy game and would you love to see other people try it out at our event?
Please leave a note and our gameroom crew will try if they can make it happen.
izasha

F-ZERO (X or GX)

Postby izasha » May 21st, 2015, 3:31 pm

Hello! c:

I'd love to have F-ZERO on a convention!
Up to 4 people can race against eachother and the races are really,,REALLY high speed, which makes it easier to switch around if more people are queued up wanting to play!

I don't really care if it's F-ZERO X on the Nintendo 64 or F-ZERO GX on the Gamecube, both versions are fun.
(I dont know how you usually get the games but I could lend out one my own games/copies?)

Greetings!

Baris Dogan
J-Pop Core Staff

Re: F-ZERO (X or GX)

Postby Baris Dogan » May 31st, 2015, 7:44 am

Hi Nina,

Thank you for the offer but we can not accept games from our visitors for security and insurance reasons. As for f-zero itself, we had the SNES version a couple of times, the newer versions might also be fun but due to limited space in the Gameroom we won't be placing it this year since we simply can't place every game requested. The best way to make sure your favourite game gets in the Gameroom is to get requests from multiple people, if a lot of people request the same game (like it happens with most fighters or Mario kart for example) it's pretty much guaranteed a spot in the Gameroom as long as we have the necessary hard/software and space :)

Cheers,
Baris
Official Animecon Gameroom Guy~

Return to “Gameroom requests”