Mario Kart 7 | MH3U Gathering | Nintendo Land

Have you seen or played a groovy game and would you love to see other people try it out at our event?
Please leave a note and our gameroom crew will try if they can make it happen.
Zyronix

Mario Kart 7 | MH3U Gathering | Nintendo Land

Post by Zyronix » May 5th, 2013, 3:06 pm

Myself, a huge nintendo fan, whould like to have a Mario Kart 7 tournament :). There was one last year... but... I forgot to bring... something :(

Also Monster Hunter is really popular in Japan. As Animecon is also a promotor for the Japansis pop cultur I think it whould be awesome we'd have a Monster Hunter gathering just like in Japan. People meet up there in the park for example just to kill that one monster. I'd really love to have a gathering planned, even if only 2 or 3 people show up, it whould already be awesome! The Game I prefer is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (just released for the 3DS and Wii U) as it being the latest addition to the serie.

As a proud owner of the Wii U, it like people to expiernce the awesomeness of the Wii u, espacially the game Nintendo Land. NL is a fun, easy to learn, party game. I'd really like to see that game at Animecon. If it is a problem for you to get your hands on a Wii U, I'd be more than happy to lend my Wii U for the weekend. The Wii U would also be very handy for the Monster Hunter Gathering, because you can connect with the 3DS to the Wii U (only works for MH3U of course). So other people can watch one player play on a TV and up to 3 other players can connect to the Wii U with a 3ds. (So 4 Player local multiplayer (3x 3DS 1x Wii U)).

I hope you like my ideas and maybe see them at AnimeCon :)

Baris Dogan

Re: Mario Kart 7 | MH3U Gathering | Nintendo Land

Post by Baris Dogan » May 5th, 2013, 4:42 pm

Hi Zyronix,

We always value input from our visitors :)

Mario Kart 7 was fun last year, and we will feature (a) Mario Kart game in the Gameroom this year. I can't promise a Mario Kart 7 tournament at this moment but we'll see what we can do :)

Thank you for your offer to land us your hardware, however we cannot accept hardware from our visitors due to security and insurance of these items. We will however have at least Wii U, so that much is covered. As for Monster Hunter, it's a great game but there is a reason we have so very few (non demo) RPG's in the Gameroom: People tend to hog the screens, we love all our visitors however if 1 person hogs a TV for 30 hours non-stop (and yes this has happened before) other visitors don't get to enjoy the game in question.

So sadly no on Monster Hunter on the Wii, however if you wish to get some people together with the 3DS version to hunt some monsters we would be more then happy to supply some space for you :)
Official Animecon Gameroom Guy~

Zyronix

Post by Zyronix » May 6th, 2013, 5:29 am

Thanks for your reply

Hoping to see a MK7 Tournament then :D and understandable about the hardware and solo rpgs. It would indeed be bad if only one person was able to play on the Wii U for the weekend...

I'll hop around in some Monster Hunter communities and see if there are some going to AnimeCon :).

See you in a couple of weeks :)

Prizz1989

Post by Prizz1989 » May 7th, 2013, 11:30 pm

Zyronix wrote:Thanks for your reply

Hoping to see a MK7 Tournament then :D and understandable about the hardware and solo rpgs. It would indeed be bad if only one person was able to play on the Wii U for the weekend...

I'll hop around in some Monster Hunter communities and see if there are some going to AnimeCon :).

See you in a couple of weeks :)
Well i can guarantee my housemate is taking her 3ds and monster hunter :)

And if you want and i have time we could play some MK7 :)
Pyon....pyon.....pyon....pyon.....
^_^

Zyronix

Post by Zyronix » May 20th, 2013, 8:36 am

Prizz1989 wrote:Well i can guarantee my housemate is taking her 3ds and monster hunter :)

And if you want and i have time we could play some MK7 :)
Awesome! There is a MK7 event on the Saturday, lets meet up then?