Persona 4 Arena

Have you seen or played a groovy game and would you love to see other people try it out at our event?
Please leave a note and our gameroom crew will try if they can make it happen.
Nomak

Persona 4 Arena

Postby Nomak » April 2nd, 2013, 12:09 pm

Hi all,

I'm an avid fighting game player and I would like to see that Persona 4 Arena is playable in the Game Room. There are multiple reasons why I think it should be there:

1. It's an anime fighting game.
2. Persona 4 is very popular amongst anime goers.
3. The game will -FINALLY- release in Europe on May 10th. It has been out in America since august last year but Europeans have yet to play it because both version are region locked. (Yes, even the PS3 version is region locked while the system is region free) This means it's still fresh in Europe.
4. It's gorgeous to watch.
5. The game should get more love. Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Soul Calibur 5 are the mainstream games. There have been plenty of tournaments with those games in Holland. I think Animecon deserves the niche.
6. I haven't mentioned yet that it's a solid, balanced and fun tournament game.

I hope my request can be fullfilled. :mrgreen:

Baris Dogan
J-Pop Core Staff

Re: Persona 4 Arena

Postby Baris Dogan » April 2nd, 2013, 5:42 pm

You had me at hi :)

At this moment I'm 95% sure we will place it as the regular version but I'm working on getting it a dedicated arcade machine to show it some love <3
Official Animecon Gameroom Guy~

Nomak

Re: Persona 4 Arena

Postby Nomak » April 3rd, 2013, 2:38 pm

A dedicated arcade machine would be awesome. Thnx alot for your consideration :)

Return to “Gameroom requests”