[PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations/3

Have you seen or played a groovy game and would you love to see other people try it out at our event?
Please leave a note and our gameroom crew will try if they can make it happen.
Salafor

[PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations/3

Post by Salafor » December 28th, 2012, 3:32 am

Hello game staff! :D

I would like to request a game that was featured during Animecon 2012 on a PS3, "Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations".
I really enjoyed playing the game then (as did a LOT of other people) and it even persuaded me into buying the game a few days after the convention xD

I do know however, that a new Naruto game is expected to be released in march of 2013. The new Naruto game ("Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3") will also be playable on the PS3 and Xbox 360.

I'd really like to see either one of these games (preferably the newest) at the game room of Animecon 2013. And I'd prefer to play it on a PS3 (the game has some GFX issues on the Xbox 360).

If it can't be brought/bought due to financial problems or whatever, then I'm willing to take the Xbox 360 version with me :)

Thanks in advance! :D

Baris Dogan

Re: [PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

Post by Baris Dogan » December 29th, 2012, 9:49 am

Hi Jacco,

Thanks for offering to bring the game but we do not allow visitors to bring their own games / equipment due to safety and insurance reasons :)

That being said, I can conform that we will have at least 1 Naruto fighting game at the convention since it's always a huge crowd pleaser (evident by the fact that you bought it after the convention :P) as for which console, I'm afraid I can't answer that yet as it depends on which game we will display in the Gameroom as well as available hardware.
Official Animecon Gameroom Guy~