Project DIVA Arcade Future Tone

Have you seen or played a groovy game and would you love to see other people try it out at our event?
Please leave a note and our gameroom crew will try if they can make it happen.
BitterBallX

Project DIVA Arcade Future Tone

Postby BitterBallX » June 7th, 2016, 7:34 pm

I've never been to a con before and don't have a PlayStation, therefore. I have never played ANY of the Project DIVA games!!

I've heard people talking about how Project DIVA was at the last con and that it was super hype!! 8-) 8-)
And i'd just love to know how it feels to push all those buttons, i have this weird fetish for pushing buttons, it's very weird... :?

It's just a suggestion, but still. I'd love to see one of the Project DIVA games at the con, i'd ABSOLUTELY love you guys if it would be Project DIVA Arcade Future Tone!! I'm just in love with the intense amount of great graphics that awesome rythm game has
(BTW: Sorry if my English isn't the best, people that moved to a foreign country will probably know how tough it can be to forget a language :cry: )

Baris Dogan
J-Pop Core Staff

Re: Project DIVA Arcade Future Tone

Postby Baris Dogan » June 8th, 2016, 7:32 am

Hi Elias,

I'm afraid you are really late with your request ^^" everything for the Gameroom is planned and packed.

I can't promise/deliver Arcade Future Tone on such a short notice, but you are in luck: We will have some button smashers like the older DIVA games, Beatmania, Pop 'n Music. We might even have an arcade machine that tickles your button smashing itch but I'm gonna be mean and not tell you which one it is :P
Official Animecon Gameroom Guy~

Joe4evr

Re: Project DIVA Arcade Future Tone

Postby Joe4evr » December 15th, 2016, 12:24 am

+1 for Future Tone! If this makes it for 2017, will it be the English menus version (releases this January)?

Return to “Gameroom requests”