UNDEAD CORPORATION Concert @ Anime 201x?

Have a specific event in mind that we can do?
Please write your thoughts down and our event crew will be happy to look if we can set it up.
Thumbsy

UNDEAD CORPORATION Concert @ Anime 201x?

Post by Thumbsy » August 2nd, 2015, 10:15 pm

I was thinking it would be outrageously awesome to have UNDEAD CORPORATION performing at Anime if that would be within the possibilities!
They're an 'Extreme Rock Band' as they call themselves, started out by making Touhou arranges but these days they create original songs as well (the members of the band changed over time so that probably explains why).

I noticed they were performing in Germany this year and suddenly this all seemed more realistic than I imagined! Best of all, the feeling is mutual too: :D

To give an idea of the kind of music they do, here's one of my favourite songs off their new album:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUpe2E5ou80

Any other UC fans here?

⬅️⬇️⬆️➡️⬅️⬇️⬆️➡️⬅️⬇️⬆️➡️⬅️⬇️⬆️➡️

niels
J-Pop Core Staff

Re: UNDEAD CORPORATION Concert @ Anime 201x?

Post by niels » August 14th, 2015, 10:08 pm

Hi Thumbsy. we try to get bands that have a wide appeal and are signed to a Major record company (and thus attract a lot of people who just come to Animecon to see them).

Thumbsy

Re: UNDEAD CORPORATION Concert @ Anime 201x?

Post by Thumbsy » October 4th, 2015, 5:19 pm

Pardon the tardy reply, I kinda forgot to check back after a few days haha.
Yeah, after a I while I realized this too and figured Animecon would not be a likely place for them to perform. Thank you for the answer in any case! :)
⬅️⬇️⬆️➡️⬅️⬇️⬆️➡️⬅️⬇️⬆️➡️⬅️⬇️⬆️➡️