Bands request

Have a specific event in mind that we can do?
Please write your thoughts down and our event crew will be happy to look if we can set it up.
AokiKazuki

Re: Bands request

Post by AokiKazuki » April 7th, 2013, 11:19 pm

mayuyu wrote:
niels wrote:Momoiro clover would have been possible with our budget, but they had a gig that weekend.
Sucks, but ah well... maybe for next time. At least you heard us now. There is a huge demand for idol( group)s and it doesn't really matter which one it is but we just wanna swing with our glowsticks for 2 hours, have that handshake event and get a picture with an idol :)

Also, if you are ever to invite an idol/idol group, and if you are interested you can contact me for giving a panel/workshop on wotagei which should make the possible concert more fun if people know how to properly interact with them :)
If you found anyone who could sponsor it that is

MechBro

Post by MechBro » April 12th, 2013, 12:37 am

I am proposing to invite an artist called JAKAZiD from the UK. He's a J-Core artist/DJ with some glorious mixes. While not an actual band, he does give some nice shows.

Samples:
https://soundcloud.com/jakazid
https://soundcloud.com/dumbshitthatjakazidmade
http://www.mixcloud.com/JAKAZiD/

SylviaPQ

Post by SylviaPQ » July 30th, 2013, 12:17 pm

I have a request for next year: JAM Project. I've seen them in Germany last week and they were amazing! It would be awesome if they could come to Holland :D
They are probably too expensive, since there are five members, but maybe you could think about it or give it a try. In Germany there were even peolple from Japan who came especially for JAM Project, so I guess it would be good for busniss :P

Baris Dogan

Post by Baris Dogan » July 30th, 2013, 12:36 pm

SylviaPQ wrote:I have a request for next year: JAM Project. I've seen them in Germany last week and they were amazing! It would be awesome if they could come to Holland :D
They are probably too expensive, since there are five members, but maybe you could think about it or give it a try. In Germany there were even peolple from Japan who came especially for JAM Project, so I guess it would be good for busniss :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls7oOxU ... AfTo-3hRfw
<3 Jam Project
Official Animecon Gameroom Guy~

Els(e)

Post by Els(e) » August 2nd, 2013, 6:31 pm

SylviaPQ wrote:I have a request for next year: JAM Project. I've seen them in Germany last week and they were amazing! It would be awesome if they could come to Holland :D
I'm totally for this request!! I saw them last weekend in Germany (for the first time ever) as well. I'm a fan for 9 years now and those guys never case to amaze me with their performances. The energy they have and the happiness and enthousiasm they can gave to their audience. If you want a band that sang a lot for anime and anime/manga related games, then they are a must have!

Hironobu Kageyama sung every song for Dragonball Z (and the games), which gave him the nickname "Mr. DBZ"
Masami Okui did a song for Slayers and Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters
Masaaki Endoh did 4 songs for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds
Hiroshi Kitadani did the OP for One Piece and an ED for Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
Yoshiki Fukuyama did songs for Macross 7

As a band they also sung a song for Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and 3 OPs for Cardfight!! Vanguard

Just to give you a few examples.

I know a lot of Dutch JAM Project fans, who would love to have them at our convention.
Last edited by Els(e) on August 2nd, 2013, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SSJGarfield

Post by SSJGarfield » August 2nd, 2013, 6:32 pm

I agree with SylviaPQ

You can't have a more anime related band then JAM Project and I also saw them in Germany last week. They were so amazing
and it would be a great investment to bring them over for Animecon 2014

JAMLOVE

Post by JAMLOVE » August 2nd, 2013, 6:59 pm

I also agree with SSJ and Else! I would love JAM Project to come to the Netherlands! Most of their songs are anime-centered. I met them in Germany last week. They're the kindest artists I've ever met. If it's too expensive, I wouldn't mind paying extra for the concert (normal animecon ticket fee + extra for the concert?). I've been a fan for a few years and I would LOVE it to see them live again. MOTTO MOTTO!!

Sofiaatje

Post by Sofiaatje » August 2nd, 2013, 9:39 pm

Yes yes yes, JAM must come. A friend introduced them to me, I'm still new to them but I love them already! JAM Project stands for Japan Animationsong Makers Project. So that's Japan & animesong, very much related to an animecon. Like Sylvia said, they are with five people, but I would also be very happy if just one member could come *cough, Kageyama Hironobu, cough* At least then we still get an animation song singer and it's cheaper :)

En-chan

Post by En-chan » August 2nd, 2013, 10:01 pm

Ok, first of all I'm so glad there are other JAM Project fans here T//T I thought I was the only one in The Netherlands. I would love to see them live here in our country. I saw one live of them in Paris and it was so energetic. J-rock ftw and like Sofiaatje said, their music is related to anime.
If the complete band is too expensive, I would either pay extra for it or I would love to have Masaaki Endoh here. He's like a God with that voice of him :D

I also heard from Brazilian fans and con staff, that when Hironobu Kageyama came to Brasil for the first Anime Friends, he accepted to come without getting a payment. The convention only paid for the plane, hotel and food. Kageyama accepted to come and made a show because he believed them. He wishes to meet overseas friends.

Please take this awesome band in consideration <3

Xehanort

Post by Xehanort » August 3rd, 2013, 3:04 am

JAM should really come to the Netherlands, they are so enthusiastic with their performances!
I really like the one member idea if it's too expensive to fly them all in.