Bands request

Have a specific event in mind that we can do?
Please write your thoughts down and our event crew will be happy to look if we can set it up.
Li1986

Re: Bands request

Post by Li1986 » March 7th, 2013, 1:28 am

Koda Kumi or Ayumi Hamasaki would be nice though :mrgreen: ...

niels
J-Pop Core Staff

Post by niels » March 8th, 2013, 12:07 am

Hi Li, we'd love to have those ladies over but we don't have a spare amount of 200.000 euro without artist fee on our account.

Regarding Supercell, they kinda stopped active production of music.

Baris Dogan

Post by Baris Dogan » March 8th, 2013, 8:47 am

Li1986 wrote:Koda Kumi or Ayumi Hamasaki would be nice though :mrgreen: ...
You should stop trolling ;) It's not nice to Niels' blood pressure.
Official Animecon Gameroom Guy~

mayuyu

Post by mayuyu » April 4th, 2013, 8:12 pm

AKB48 would be awesome! But they probably are as expensive as Koda Kumi or Ayumi Hamasaki (depending on which members you want to come over) :p Maybe you could also look into the sister groups (SKE48, NMB48, HKT48) which also would be pretty awesome! Something form the 48 Family would be nice, but other than that it would be very nice to have some Idols/Idol groups for once :)

niels
J-Pop Core Staff

Post by niels » April 5th, 2013, 8:27 pm

Hi Mayuyu, read my explanation earlier in this topic why this is highly unlikely.

Kahless
Events Team

Post by Kahless » April 5th, 2013, 8:34 pm

Or we should some how convince Yasushi Akimoto it would benefit the 'Cool Japan' strategy and let him fund the concert at the Animecon. :roll:
But I would personally prefere Momoiro Clover Z over any of the sister groups of AKB48.
「他人を、でしょ?あなた、人の事には興味ないもの。そのくせ寂しがる・・・」
- 葛城ミサト (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Guest Attendant, Translator, Senior Events

Twitter: @Kahless_KMS |Skype: [url=skype://kahless_kms]kahless_kms[/url] |PSN: Kahless_KMS |Steam: GP_Kahless |XBL: KahlessKMS
#B-Games@irc.EnterTheGame.com #AnimeLifeStyle@irc.rizon.net

mayuyu

Post by mayuyu » April 6th, 2013, 12:51 pm

Kahless wrote:Or we should some how convince Yasushi Akimoto it would benefit the 'Cool Japan' strategy and let him fund the concert at the Animecon. :roll:
If he'd do that I don't think his first choice would be a convention but rather Amstelveen or something. Would still be nice though :3

Maybe if we buy lot's of these he'll do it sometime :lol:

Kahless wrote:But I would personally prefere Momoiro Clover Z over any of the sister groups of AKB48.
I love AKB and the sister groups but like I said before, an Idol group or a solo Idol would be nice to have for once instead of the usual bands. Also, don't think Momokuro is very cheap either. Maybe some local idol/idol group which is popular in a specific region would be more do-able.

niels
J-Pop Core Staff

Post by niels » April 6th, 2013, 9:52 pm

Momoiro clover would have been possible with our budget, but they had a gig that weekend.

mayuyu

Post by mayuyu » April 7th, 2013, 12:20 am

niels wrote:Momoiro clover would have been possible with our budget, but they had a gig that weekend.
Sucks, but ah well... maybe for next time. At least you heard us now. There is a huge demand for idol( group)s and it doesn't really matter which one it is but we just wanna swing with our glowsticks for 2 hours, have that handshake event and get a picture with an idol :)

Also, if you are ever to invite an idol/idol group, and if you are interested you can contact me for giving a panel/workshop on wotagei which should make the possible concert more fun if people know how to properly interact with them :)

niels
J-Pop Core Staff

Post by niels » April 7th, 2013, 12:21 pm

I've never been against idol groups. The only downside is that they always require more staff to be around, thus making them more expensive.
We still need to be able to pay them :)