Bands request

Have a specific event in mind that we can do?
Please write your thoughts down and our event crew will be happy to look if we can set it up.
BabyPandaHat

Re: Bands request

Postby BabyPandaHat » October 5th, 2016, 2:24 pm

I would love to see T.M.Revolution perform. He'd fill a concert with only anime songs!

Also I second Mizuki Nana and Eir Aoi.

And if not them, maybe LEAD? They're fantastic! Would really do well with the ladies too xD

niels
J-Pop Core Staff

Postby niels » October 6th, 2016, 10:25 am

µ's and nana are impossible, due to too big an entourage.
Not that I didn't ask regarding Nana :)

BabyPandaHat

Postby BabyPandaHat » October 6th, 2016, 9:24 pm

niels wrote:µ's and nana are impossible, due to too big an entourage.
Not that I didn't ask regarding Nana :)

What about TMR, LEAD or Aoi. Especially the latter two should be doable (probably... they don't seem like they would cost so much, then again, I wouldn't know).

niels
J-Pop Core Staff

Postby niels » October 10th, 2016, 5:47 pm

I'd have to see who they are and what their entourage is, how much they would want to go abroad. Some bands are easy to get at a reasonable rate because they or their management want them to go abroad :)
At other times, the "cheaper" artists are impossible to get due to management expecting the impossible or they not be willing to visit Europe

BabyPandaHat

Postby BabyPandaHat » October 23rd, 2016, 10:49 am

Ah that makes sense. I know for a fact T.M.Revolution loves to go abroad. This year he went to USA and I forgot the other foreign country. He will also go to Singapore later this year for a concert. He said in an interview with JaME that he would love to do a world tour and just perform in foreign countries in general. He's also self produced so I suppose, depending on his price, he should be doable.

Aoi sadly went on hiatus due to health problems so that won't work I suppose. Not sure about LEAD. As far as I know they have never been outside of Japan yet, an I'm not sure what their management thinks about performing overseas. They're not top tier in Japan, though, so price wise - if they're being reasonable of course - they should be within your price range :) I do know LEAD themselves like all their fans and are always super happy when they get to meet foreign fans who come to Japan for their concerts so I'm sure they themselves are willing to travel. But it all depends on their management of course. I think LEAD is Pony Canyon.

Oh And another one I thought of was maybe UVERworld, they're really cool and popular. Did songs for D.Gray-Man, ao no exorcist, bleach, gundam, and others. And people who are into Japanese music have at least heard of them since they're super popular both in and outside of Japan.

Shadow_Zero
Gameroom crew

Postby Shadow_Zero » October 27th, 2016, 12:35 pm

floris58

Postby floris58 » November 2nd, 2016, 9:17 am

Either Momoiro Clover Z, Dempagumi.inc, Pile or Takahashi Minami would be amazing.
However, they're just suggestions, since i've never really been dissapointed with the choice of artists.
I can always count on a great time at Animecon anyway xD

Prizz1989

Postby Prizz1989 » November 2nd, 2016, 10:23 am

It's really cool.
But I count 11+ people that is a lot of hotel rooms and plane tickets.
Pyon....pyon.....pyon....pyon.....
^_^

Shadow_Zero
Gameroom crew

Postby Shadow_Zero » November 14th, 2016, 12:28 pm

Perhaps getting the singer and composer/pianist over and request the European/Dutch anime/videogame community to fill in the other instruments ;)

MimiChair

Postby MimiChair » January 19th, 2017, 11:35 am

I hope it's not too late to make suggestions

But I would like to suggest Suzuki Konomi, she sang several anime openings such as the Re;zero opening, No game no life and a Fairy tail opening.

Return to “Event requests”