Bands request

Have a specific event in mind that we can do?
Please write your thoughts down and our event crew will be happy to look if we can set it up.
Ouzihs

Re: Bands request

Postby Ouzihs » May 13th, 2017, 9:58 pm

Hi Niels, I can imagine how nerve wrecking it must be for you right now. Lantis is a label with many great artists, so let's just hope for the best. I am sure that whichever artist you have your eyes on, the concert will be great!

niels
J-Pop Core Staff

Postby niels » May 16th, 2017, 1:59 pm

I hope so ;_;
had a talk with them today, set up the web page, waiting on a GO from Japan :)

MechBro

Postby MechBro » May 8th, 2018, 8:38 am

Band request for Dejimasounds:
Moe Shop

They make really good mixes with anime music and give some good shows. I'd love to see them in NL.

Ouzihs

Postby Ouzihs » June 6th, 2018, 3:38 pm

So, I have been thinking about the possibility of a Vocaloid concert, and it's looking more and more realistic to me. This year, there will be 3 Vocaloid concerts in Europe (see http://mikuexpo.com/europe2018/). These will be held at venues with far larger capacities than the World Forum. The cheapest tickets for the Paris concert are €31,50- and the most pricey are €65,-.
Considering the organization's previous estimate of costs being around €30000, the costs should be no problem at all.

The venue in the Hague has a capacity of over 2200. I'd say that is likely to sell out quickly. If on average the people spent an additional €20 to go to the concert, it would mean €44000 of income for this concert. Ticket pricing for AnimeCon ticket holders might look like this:
► Show Spoiler

Or maybe it could be just a fixed price to simplify logistics. Whatever the staff thinks is more convenient.

Perhaps the possibility could be explored to have affordable concert only tickets, which allow you to enter the World Forum on Saturday, starting at 18:00, or something like that.

I am curious to hear the staff's view on this.

PS. I agree that Moe Shop would be awesome for Dejimasounds

Return to “Event requests”