Accomodation offered in Delft

To help in your quest of being there cheaper! This forum might help you find a hotel roommate for our event.
Candyjack

Accomodation offered in Delft

Post by Candyjack » April 13th, 2016, 4:45 pm

If there are people who come from far away and want to visit Animecon the entire weekend, but can't afford a hotel, I'd like to help out by offering accommodation at my home in Delft. Traveling between here and the World Forum by tram costs 3,20 EUR, so if you were to crash here two nights, that'd make 4 trips is 12,80 EUR, which is significantly cheaper than renting a hotel.

There's a guest room here, plus a couple of couches which are fit for sleeping in. So that shouldn't be a problem. How many people I can offer accommodation depends mostly on how quiet you are, since my mom lives here as well. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with more than two people, but if we get to know each other well beforehand, that could change. Let's see how many people are in need first.

So yeah, I'm not asking anything for accommodation or breakfast in the morning, your only extra cost is for the tram. Also, I'd like to offer this to whoever needs it most urgently, so the farther away from The Hague you live, the more likely I am to offer it to you. Does anyone have interest in this?

Bizzy

Re: Accomodation offered in Delft

Post by Bizzy » June 8th, 2016, 4:18 pm

Hi! im f20 and live outside of alkmaar, if you still have room id love to chat or something and see if i could crash for the weekend! thank you!

_Bizzy