Sunday ticket question

Post your Ticket booth questions and remarks here.
Gregs

Sunday ticket question

Post by Gregs » June 4th, 2015, 10:01 am

Hi there,

I already sent an email last week, but I haven't received an answer yet. I do understand that you are busy with this event almost taking place, so no biggie there.
I want to come on the sunday, but if possible starting from saturday/sunday on 00:00 till sunday 17:00. There only is a weekend ticket that currently allow this (a bit too much just for the sunday). I was wondering if there is some sort of "special" ticket that allows me to enter the event from 00:00 on the sunday. I'm willing to pay a bit more than the regular sunday price, as long as the price is reasonable.

-Gregs

George
Dealer Room Manager

Re: Sunday ticket question

Post by George » June 4th, 2015, 10:16 am

Hello Gregs,

In short; No, we do not have any special tickets for the night program, nor do we have any plans for introducing them.
We want to keep the night program exclusive to those who have puchased a full weekend ticket.
/人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Lyds-chan
Communications

Post by Lyds-chan » June 5th, 2015, 7:03 am

Hello Gregs,

like George has stated: no, we do not have special rates for people who want to come before opening on a specific day. Only weekend visitors are allowed to stay at the festival grounds throughout the night. In the same way, people who have a ticket for both Saturday and Sunday, will have to leave at midnight and return on Sunday morning.

Also, please check your spambox, because I have replied to your mail on the 28th of May. It's possible your spamfilter picked up our mail as being unwanted.

Kind regards,
Lydia
"I'm smiling, that alone should scare you..."

Gregs

Post by Gregs » June 7th, 2015, 6:29 pm

Thanks for the reply. Too bad that there is not an other option for the sunday ticket. I'll just buy the regular sunday ticket then.
I just checked my mail. Apparantly the mail did get in my spambox. Hadn't checked there so my apologies.

See you guys on sunday^^

-Gregs