Ticket booth closing before the con?

Post your Ticket booth questions and remarks here.
ZedFontaine

Ticket booth closing before the con?

Post by ZedFontaine » May 24th, 2013, 2:35 pm

Greetings,

I have asked this question already to Anime-con email, however I really need to know ASAP.

Will the ticket booth be closing anytime this next week? Only reason I am asking is based on my money just getting sent to me today. (friday the 24th).

And I would hate to not be able to buy them.

Himu

Re: Ticket booth closing before the con?

Post by Himu » May 24th, 2013, 5:25 pm

With no further exact info on the matter i presume a bank transfer does not take a week :D
In case a payment is, delayed/not done due a closing booth,i think you will be able to pay at the entrance if needed.
Hoping this relieves a bit, im not the one with the info about it. (wether the booth closes before i dont have a clue)

In case this topic doesnt get a reply try ticketadmin@animecon.nl again.

Have a great Anime 2013.

George
Dealer Room Manager

Post by George » May 24th, 2013, 7:12 pm

Aside from that, the current ticket prices are the at the door prices and you will be able to purchase at the door as well. :)
/人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Matijs
J-Pop Core Staff

Post by Matijs » May 25th, 2013, 12:03 am

To give the full answer: we keep the ticket booth open as long as we can, but we do limit the number of payment options to those that will arrive on time.

I.e. on Thursday next week only iDEAL is left to choose as the payment has to be processed immediately. At midnight when Friday starts you can no longer order online.

For foreign guest who want to pay in advance: order before Wednesday and choose Bank Transfer as a payment option. Then reply to the mail with payment instructions and ask for instructions for paying using Paypal. That is possible, but sadly not yet integrated with the ticket booth.

Also you can buy your tickets at the door at the festival for the same price as the current ticket booth prices. We accept cash and debit card payments (Dutch: pin).

However: we may sell out! We have a maximum capacity of 3800 visitors, so we would have to sell another 1000 tickets, but it has happened before when we were in the west of the country. I know people who stood before the door at Anime 2003 and where refused entry!
God's in his heaven. /\ll h@il 8rit@nni@.

michel kraijer
Logistics

Post by michel kraijer » May 25th, 2013, 12:12 am

les then a 1000 to go then :mrgreen: :oops: :P :shock:
ben niet gek ben een kolibrie

Himu

Post by Himu » May 25th, 2013, 3:00 pm

Oeh the memories of 2003 one of my first conventions...the lines were a mile ;)

Matijs
J-Pop Core Staff

Post by Matijs » May 26th, 2013, 12:47 pm

Wel, toen was er één PC om 770 bezoekers in te checken. Nu hebben we er 6 en ik ben er twee bij aan het kopen zodat we een incheck punt hebben per 550 bezoekers.

Daanaast hebben we nu vrijdag en zondag bezoekers die de piek op zaterdag verminderen.
God's in his heaven. /\ll h@il 8rit@nni@.