BACK-ON events?

If your post doesn't fit in any of the other topics, post it here.
flick

BACK-ON events?

Post by flick » April 16th, 2015, 7:41 pm

Hi Animecon team

Really excited about the forthcoming convention. As a BACK-ON fan I will be attending the con primarily for the concert, but am looking forward to the other scheduled events as well. ;)

I did see on the Program Timetable that there will be an autograph session after the concert, so have purchased the Saturday ticket to cover both events. However, I just wanted to check with the team that no other events will/have been scheduled on other dates that may be announced later?

I had sent an email (or two) via the contact form in advance of buying the ticket, but think it may have been lost in the deluge of queries or cyberspace, so thought it might be better to ask here.

Thanks in advance! :D

Kahless
Events Team

Re: BACK-ON events?

Post by Kahless » April 17th, 2015, 10:12 am

Hi thank you for your enthusiasm and contacting us with your question.

We are still busy with organizing and finalizing our events for the convention, so we will be adding more to our program in the coming weeks.
You are correct that the concert of BACK-ON will be on Saturday and there will be an autograph session afterwords. We would like to please our visitors in anyway we can, but currently we could not confirm or deny any more events regarding BACK-ON. But please follow our Website, Facebook, Twitter or this forum to be up to date.
「他人を、でしょ?あなた、人の事には興味ないもの。そのくせ寂しがる・・・」
- 葛城ミサト (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Guest Attendant, Translator, Senior Events

Twitter: @Kahless_KMS |Skype: [url=skype://kahless_kms]kahless_kms[/url] |PSN: Kahless_KMS |Steam: GP_Kahless |XBL: KahlessKMS
#B-Games@irc.EnterTheGame.com #AnimeLifeStyle@irc.rizon.net

flick

Post by flick » May 3rd, 2015, 12:58 am

Thanks Kahless for your reply. I shall be sure to keep updated with the events programme as advised via the suggested methods.

Can I ask if there will be a chance for a Q&A with the band during the autograph session please?

Neil
Stewardplanning

Post by Neil » May 14th, 2015, 10:09 pm

There will not be a Q&A session during the autograph session, simply because we don't have the place or time to combine the two. As Kahless mentioned before: we cannot confirm or deny any other events (such as Q&A sessions) until they are officially announced through the above mentioned channels.

As a tip regarding your ticket: It is always possible to convert your Saturday-ticket to a Weekend ticket since owning a Saturday + Friday or Sunday ticket is roughly the same price as a weekend ticket.

flick

Post by flick » June 9th, 2015, 6:50 pm

Hi Neil, thanks for your reply and sorry I didn't see it until now. I can see that a Q&A session has been added on Sunday morning, as well as an additional signing session in the afternoon, which is great!

Unfortunately my current travel plans mean that I can just about make the morning session, but will be unable to stay on thereafter. Is there a way to extend my Saturday ticket just for this without having to purchase a weekend one?

Thanks
Kind regards
Flick

George
Dealer Room Manager

Post by George » June 9th, 2015, 7:43 pm

In short, no there isn't.
/人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

flick

Post by flick » June 10th, 2015, 12:08 am