Question regarding time of arrival

If your post doesn't fit in any of the other topics, post it here.
lorenzo_k94

Question regarding time of arrival

Post by lorenzo_k94 » June 12th, 2014, 11:56 pm

Hi,

This year's animecon will be my first, so I have some small questions:
I have a Saturday only ticket. The time that I'm allowed to be on the festival is 10.00 to 24.00. Now, my question is: do I have to arrive at 10, or can I also enter the festival for the first time at a later hour (for instance, 12.00)?

My second question is about leaving/entering the festival. Is it possible to go outside (into the city) when you've already entered, and re-enter later that day?

And my last question is regarding money: is it possible to get money at the ATM inside the building, or will you need to bring a lot of cash upfront (so you don't run out)?

Thanks in advance!
Lorenzo

niels
J-Pop Core Staff

Re: Question regarding time of arrival

Post by niels » June 16th, 2014, 10:08 pm

Hi lorenzo, sorry about not answering your questions in time, but we were all pretty busy from wednesday evening to get all of it set up.

To answer your questions for next year's visitors:
1. You can come any time you want and enter as of 10:00.01
2. Of course we allow re-entry, we're not money grabbing !(*@()U#J@(
3. There should have been, a working ATM outside, however, someone forgot to tell the bank our festival was being held. Last year this was handled by the party involved, we assumed they would do so again. Now, we have a contact at ING who will try to solve issues with the ATM outside asap.

lorenzo_k94

Re: Question regarding time of arrival

Post by lorenzo_k94 » June 17th, 2014, 6:45 am

Hah I noticed all those things.

Thanks for taking the time to answer them anyway, I'll keep those things in mind for the next Animecon!