Question about the program

If your post doesn't fit in any of the other topics, post it here.
TMar

Question about the program

Post by TMar » June 10th, 2014, 9:23 pm

I have found that some of the times in the time table schedule do not match the times of the event pages.

For example, Japanese cooking 101 workshop on friday starts at 15:00 according to the schedule, but according to the event page it starts at 16:00 on friday.

So I am wondering which times are valid, the schedule times or the event page times?

I'd really like to know because I need to be certain to plan my own personal schedule and match with my bf so we can go see The Wind Rises on friday together, for example.

Prizz1989

Re: Question about the program

Post by Prizz1989 » June 10th, 2014, 10:46 pm

TMar wrote:I have found that some of the times in the time table schedule do not match the times of the event pages.

For example, Japanese cooking 101 workshop on friday starts at 15:00 according to the schedule, but according to the event page it starts at 16:00 on friday.

So I am wondering which times are valid, the schedule times or the event page times?

I'd really like to know because I need to be certain to plan my own personal schedule and match with my bf so we can go see The Wind Rises on friday together, for example.
Its a small error on the website. My schedule (as the one hosting) says its at 15:00.
Do keep in mind the schedule can change.
Pyon....pyon.....pyon....pyon.....
^_^

TMar

Re: Question about the program

Post by TMar » June 11th, 2014, 12:12 pm

Thankyou :). I'll keep to the schedule anyway. Besides, information about schedule changes is available during the event :).

But it appears a lot of event pages have different times from the schedule and it makes me unsettled. Probably my autism, information has to be correct and matching at every source or I get confused and irritated. Besides, it could be easily fixable with a neat script you know, tag the slots in the schedule to coding in the event pages.

I'm not an expert on websites, coding and programming, but I do know these things are possible. And if not available, at least try to pay attention to such details, as I apparently do naturally.