Volunteering convincing

If your post doesn't fit in any of the other topics, post it here.
Gingerous

Volunteering convincing

Post by Gingerous » June 9th, 2014, 4:47 pm

Dear everyone,

On this page; http://www.animecon.nl/help-us/volunteering
All the way at the bottom it states that you guys will win me over (please do!).

First things first! Am I to late if I still want to volunteer?
That would be sad. But I wouldn't feel that bad. (<- unintentional rhyming right there)

If I am not to late, I've got the following questions;
-Do you still need volunteers?
-If yes; what crew should I join? (except for the obvious Red hair Pirates crew)
-I would like to visit on Saturday with some friends but it would be my pleasure to be a volunteer on Sunday and juuuusst maybe on Friday.
In case this goes through; will there still be tickets? aaaand is there an option to pay extra and swap my already acquired Saturday ticket for a full weekend ticket?

I thank you for answering these questions in advance and I'll leave you with this;

Have a nice day and I'll see you at animecon 2014!

~Gingerous

George
Dealer Room Manager

Re: Volunteering convincing

Post by George » June 9th, 2014, 5:09 pm

Gingerous wrote:Dear everyone,

On this page; http://www.animecon.nl/help-us/volunteering
All the way at the bottom it states that you guys will win me over (please do!).

First things first! Am I to late if I still want to volunteer?
That would be sad. But I wouldn't feel that bad. (<- unintentional rhyming right there)

If I am not to late, I've got the following questions;
-Do you still need volunteers?
Hi there, you are not too late.
We have already made a full planning, there is however always room to help out.
We would like you to send us an email at gopherplanning[at]animecon.nl in advance so that we know you may be coming to help us.
-If yes; what crew should I join? (except for the obvious Red hair Pirates crew)
That would be the gophers, even though we can use a couple more stewards, they are required to follow a one day professional training.
This training has already taken place.
-I would like to visit on Saturday with some friends but it would be my pleasure to be a volunteer on Sunday and juuuusst maybe on Friday.
In case this goes through; will there still be tickets? aaaand is there an option to pay extra and swap my already acquired Saturday ticket for a full weekend ticket?
Yes, this is possible.
We won't be selling out this year. ;)

I hope I was able to answer some of your questions, if you have more, please ask!
/人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Gingerous

Re: Volunteering convincing

Post by Gingerous » June 12th, 2014, 2:42 pm

One could say I mailed it (puts on sunglasses).
Hoping it's not to late ;p.
Thanks for your help and who knows maybe I'll see you around this weekend!