Official Introduction Topic

If your post doesn't fit in any of the other topics, post it here.
TorukoJin

Re: Official Introduction Topic

Post by TorukoJin » May 4th, 2014, 9:02 am

I think i met you at the other con :3 not sure...

Welcome and i hope to see you at AnimeCon :3

KaitoCross

Post by KaitoCross » May 4th, 2014, 10:53 pm

Hello guys :) My name is Christian(you also may call me Kaito) and i'm 19 years old. I live in germany near the german-dutch border, so i got curious how dutch conventions look like :) i started watching anime with Naruto (in german TV) and Naruto Shippuuden (with subtitles) in 2007 because some friends recommended both series. In 2010 i decided to watch more animes than just naruto(dropped it) , that's how i got to anime :) My first conventions were Japan Day 2010 in Düsseldorf and DoKomi 2012, also in Düsseldorf. In 2011 i decided to make my first cosplay, Inuyasha from one of my favourite series, InuYasha, which influenced my way of life a lot through my cosplay :3 I still love to wear it today :3 My second cosplay is Itaru Hashida from Steins;Gate, which is also one of my favourite series.
Before i cosplayed i was introverted, but that changed because of my cosplay :)
I'm looking forward to the con and i'm also looking forward to meet you :)

robina

Post by robina » May 6th, 2014, 11:17 pm

Hey everyone! am Abeer - am 27 and I live in belgium - hopefully will be going to animecon for the first time this year ^^
its likely i'll be coming alone - so am really hoping I can make some new friends there!

I have been cosplaying since 2009 - i got introduced to cosplay when i studied at uni in australia - i been hooked ever since :) I watched several anime series - I think i started watching anime bk in 2004 so OMG its been 10 yrs now :D damn!!!
went to several conventions in several places - but first time to go to a convention in holland - so am really looking fwd to it :D

Joshua - you might wanna look into couchsurfing if u want to save up on hotel stays! i been doing that lately - its not a bad option unless u have a big costume that requires a lot of makeup and u end up at some guy's house n he has no mirrors :D but other than that its a good saver!

Arisusa

Post by Arisusa » May 12th, 2014, 12:43 pm

I thought since I've been gone for a year, I should re-introduce myself.

My name is Alyssa and 22 years young. I near Arnhem with my cat Luna. Since 2008 you can find me on lots of conventions in the Netherlands. Last year I had a busy year, so I wasn't at anime 2013. (my partner had 3 surgery's). This year I am back and can't wait to see the new location!

Kind regarts
Alyssa

Yuna

Post by Yuna » May 13th, 2014, 7:56 pm

Hey there! I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

My name's Yuna, I was born in Canada and I'm turning 18 next month.

When I was a child, I always admired any form of Japanese art, even though I wasn't quite sure what Japan was at the time. These feelings only grew when I joined the Final Fantasy fandom at a young age, which was soon followed by other JRPG's and eventually manga. This, of course, led to anime, and the combination of the two led me to Vocaloid, which I've been a dedicated (and growing) fan of since 2009.

I've been studying manga since late 2010 and cosplaying since 2011.

This will be my first time attending Animecon. I'm looking forward to it, although I'm a bit nervous!
It will be nice to meet some new people, hopefully from the Hague region! ♥
鏡音レンobsessed・・・ (◡‿◡✿)

Mauzer

Post by Mauzer » May 13th, 2014, 9:10 pm

Hi there!

I'm Mauzer, 28 years young, mother of a 1,5 year old boy and wife to a demanding, anime-hating husband.
So after 3 years of non-con activity (pun intended) I finally have the chance to attend a con again.
OMG I am SO happy, seriously, I'm already bouncing all over the place.

I live in The Hague but origianally I'm from the sweet southern parts of The Netherlands: Maastricht.

I'm planning on cosplaying but I dont know if I can manage to fix a costume in time.

I'm a raging yaoi fangirl, multishipper and artist-wannabe.

Favorite animes, too many but mainly Bleach, Kuroshitsuji, Natsume Yuujincho, Ghost Hound and Death Note.

Anyways, that's about it I think.
If you wanna know more just ask :)

See you on Saturday!

lithic

Post by lithic » May 26th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Hey all :D

My name is Martin and so far it seems I'm by far the oldest at 36 :P even though I don't look it but at least I don't have to show my ID anymore in the store like Marin, guess that extra T in my name is good for something ;)
I'll also be gophering this year so looking forward to seeing all of you at various places during the con :)
Oh and I started with anime way back when Robotech was still on tv :p

Martin

Shell

Post by Shell » May 29th, 2014, 5:08 pm

lithic wrote:Hey all :D

My name is Martin and so far it seems I'm by far the oldest at 36 :P
Be very carefull what you wish for, before you know old legends show up that will dwarf your age.
Photograhpy gaffer

George
Dealer Room Manager

Post by George » May 29th, 2014, 5:50 pm

Shell wrote:Be very carefull what you wish for, before you know old legends show up that will dwarf your age.
While I am not one of them, with my own 33 years of age, I can indeed tell you that you are, by far, not our oldest visitor. ;)
/人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Prizz1989

Post by Prizz1989 » May 30th, 2014, 9:23 am

George wrote:
Shell wrote:Be very carefull what you wish for, before you know old legends show up that will dwarf your age.
While I am not one of them, with my own 33 years of age, I can indeed tell you that you are, by far, not our oldest visitor. ;)
One of my evet holders is 78 ;) and our oldest visitor was 85-86 last year.
So dont feel old :)
Pyon....pyon.....pyon....pyon.....
^_^