Hi i'm new here and thinking to come to AnimeCon NL

If your post doesn't fit in any of the other topics, post it here.
TorukoJin

Re: Hi i'm new here and thinking to come to AnimeCon NL

Post by TorukoJin » November 10th, 2013, 11:10 pm

Ok thank you George :3

So can any other Staff can answer my other questions please? It if was only the case if attendees got a hotel room at the novotel in the World Forum wayyyy before tickets open, then i'm worried i might not get what i want. Which is a single room at the Novotel in the WF....

Kaj
J-Pop Core Staff

Post by Kaj » November 11th, 2013, 7:40 am

TorukoJin wrote:
Kaj wrote:You need to contact the hotel of your choice to get a hotel room. Due to various reasons, we chose to leave the bookings to the hotels, instead of being a middle man.
Payments on site are limited to a Dutch option called iDeal, but Paypal integration is on its way.
Bank transfer is possible too: just read the payment information in the e-mail you'll receive.

Looking forward to meet you. :)
Hi,

I'm confused 0_o; on the http://tickets.animecon.nl/hotels it says:

Booking rooms at the nearby hotels

We have reserved all available rooms in the Novotel, so at the moment you are unable to book a room there.
Most of these rooms will become available for our visitors on November 15. You will be able to book these rooms using instructions that will appear on this page at that date. This will be done on a first come first served basis.

So on that page i can get a hotel room when i get my ticket at the same time, right? It says that there.
No, it says that the hotel rooms are available for booking at the same time. The instructions on how and why will appear on our web site come Friday.

Matijs
J-Pop Core Staff

Post by Matijs » November 13th, 2013, 10:25 pm

As for Paypal: I am working on it, but I haven't got it working yet so probably it won't work on next Friday. However: you can just book a ticket, choose another payment method and wait a couple of days and then pay using Paypal.
God's in his heaven. /\ll h@il 8rit@nni@.

TorukoJin

Post by TorukoJin » November 14th, 2013, 12:53 am

Ok thanx guys for the information!

I hope to register on Friday without any problems! :) I hope i can get a hotel room at the Novotel but if i register and i am waiting to pay both the tickets and hotel room on paypal.....i hope you guys can give me an exception to wait for me to pay. ^^

Matijs
J-Pop Core Staff

Post by Matijs » November 14th, 2013, 11:07 pm

You don't have to pay the hotel now if you leave a credit card number. If you don't have a credit card number you can still book now (though possibly not on-line) and they'll ask you to pay at least part of the bill usually about a month before the festival.

We also have patience: you have about a month to pay your ticket until we... delete the unpaid ticket and you'll have to reorder then. Only when you wait to long with reordering you'll have to pay more as you pay more if you pay later. :)
God's in his heaven. /\ll h@il 8rit@nni@.

TorukoJin

Post by TorukoJin » November 15th, 2013, 9:54 am

OK guys i got my tickets woo!

*EDIT*and the hotel is now booked! yay!

*Now waits for the paypal to work to pay for tickets* :3

Shiner
J-Pop Core Staff

Post by Shiner » December 16th, 2013, 9:24 pm

Paypal should work now

TorukoJin

Post by TorukoJin » December 16th, 2013, 9:29 pm

Shiner wrote:Paypal should work now
Yes i already know and i paid my tickets ^^ Thank you! I hope to meet everyone at the con!

TorukoJin

Post by TorukoJin » March 10th, 2014, 10:18 am

Quick question guys?

When you drive towards the World Forum, as you enter i think the car park entrance is on the left? Is that right?

Also i seen on google maps there is another car park entrance on the side of the building. Do these 2 entrances lead to the same car park or different car parks?

Kaj
J-Pop Core Staff

Post by Kaj » March 10th, 2014, 11:14 am

It's the same car park. Essentially, the entire building has a car park underneath, extending to the square between WF and Europol.