Lost & Found 2013

If your post doesn't fit in any of the other topics, post it here.
Henri
Gameroom crew

Re: Lost & Found 2013

Post by Henri » June 9th, 2013, 10:33 pm

If somebody found a SOG pocketknive, I would be very happy. It's like a rival of leatherman.

Wait! Wait! I know this language! heloo ther, welcum to planut urth!

kurosorachan

Post by kurosorachan » June 11th, 2013, 10:36 pm

A friend of mine lost his white sword, he already filled in a form but has heard nothing yet.
Figured i could check here for him.

Wesley
Festival technician

Post by Wesley » June 19th, 2013, 12:15 am

Ok.. I am alittlebit late but > now I noticed I wanted to play a game on my PS3 and discovered the disc isnt in my PS3 anymore. My PS3 was offered in the gameroom for Project Diva F, so no bluray is used.. however my bluray of Call of duty Modern warfare 3 is missing! Which was in my drive.
I don't know how people cleaned the gameroom after animecon, like ejecting all CD's from all consoles and put them in a box or something.. as what I noticed my speakers were put somewhere else then my PS3.
Baris, could you check up your stuff? I cannot afford a 2nd copy of this game...

Baris Dogan

Post by Baris Dogan » June 19th, 2013, 8:34 pm

@kurosorachan: The sword is probably in our custody (we found a white sword) and Mathijs will contact you about this ASAP.

@Wesley: AS discussed on FB, found it will mail it ASAP :)
Official Animecon Gameroom Guy~

Matijs
J-Pop Core Staff

Post by Matijs » June 20th, 2013, 9:44 pm

Sorry for being late in reacting.

There is a lot work I have too catch up to and a deadline is coming up.

I hope to handle all outstanding requests next week.
God's in his heaven. /\ll h@il 8rit@nni@.

Matijs
J-Pop Core Staff

Post by Matijs » June 21st, 2013, 9:45 am

I made some time to do some checking and while we did already return some items to people I will have to disappoint most people in this thread.

This is just for info, the actual further returning of goods will have to wait a week.
animegirlfever wrote:I've already filled in a lost and found form but i heard someone gave the glasses to you is this right?
We have three glasses but none of them looks like yours. two are sunglasses and the thrid has a completely different frame.

We didn't receive the pocket knife either.

We do have the white sword, I'll look up the Lost & Found form next week.
God's in his heaven. /\ll h@il 8rit@nni@.

No Name

Post by No Name » July 1st, 2013, 6:10 pm

I Have lost my keyblade. I have buy the keyblade in animecon and I have form completed and It is 4 weeks and i still doesn´t have a respon so my question is have you fond my keyblade? and the last time I have seen my keyblade was Saturday and wen I wanne pick up my keyblade they cloudn't find it and I know that the nummer was given on my keyblade was BD 78. I hope that I can get a reply of this and I hope that you have found my keyblade.