Searching for People

If your post doesn't fit in any of the other topics, post it here.
MMMC Jekyll

Searching for People

Post by MMMC Jekyll » June 3rd, 2013, 12:37 pm

I'm sure that you met some very nice people at Animecon 2013: To Udder Worlds. But did you get their contact information?
This topic can be used to find the people you've met and wish to stay in contact with.

To start out with, I'm searching for the two ladies from Germany with which I had a lovely time talking to while waiting in line for the WCS & ECG preliminaries on Friday. I also did a short skit with one of them (and a Doctor, with whom I would also like to stay in contact with) during the Cosplay Acting workshop on Saturday. I was the pirate.

I also stood in line for registration on Friday with three nice people, of which one was so cold in their costume that I borrowed her a purple fleece blanket. If you remember me: don't hesitate to get in contact! I'd like to know how you experienced Acon, specially since for one of you it was your first con. ^_^
Last edited by MMMC Jekyll on June 6th, 2014, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Member of Stichting MMMC-
https://www.facebook.com/MMMCJekyll

Justj1987

Re: Searching for People

Post by Justj1987 » June 4th, 2013, 9:52 pm

Nice idea :) I myself did find allot of nice and kind people there. Good to see how everyone respected eatchother. Myself i am not really Known in the Anime idea. I know some and i draw some anime but not really mutch haha.
And i did find 1 girl very kind and i would like to talk to her more just to talk.
She was wearing a short black (short)skirt with white on the front. A asian girl wirth curly black longer hair.
Anyone:)?

FuwaNeko

Post by FuwaNeko » June 7th, 2013, 6:33 pm

Haha yes me too. I'm looking for a guy that was a steward there with the nickname "bokito" he was really nice. But I cant remember his name.

Himu

Post by Himu » June 7th, 2013, 10:10 pm

Kelly i sent you a pm. He sure is a nice guy :D