My first time any tips?

If your post doesn't fit in any of the other topics, post it here.
Jaimy

My first time any tips?

Post by Jaimy » February 7th, 2019, 5:00 pm

Greertings,

This is the first time for me attending such an anime event and im thinking of getting a VIP ticket. I'm just wondering if any of you lovely people have any tips for me for my first time and if the VIP ticket is worst the extra money
thanks already

see ya soon,
Jaimy.

kevinski

Re: My first time any tips?

Post by kevinski » February 18th, 2019, 1:58 am

Hello Jaimy,

A VIP ticket is in my opinion definitily worth the extra money as you get lots of priviliges a normal visitors doesn't get. Such as free goodies and an earlier access at the dealerroom and concert. As of tips i can give you this. Bring plenty of cash. Not that you can't pin at the stands but some stands prefer cash. Eat, drink and sleep on a regular basis. Take at your hotel a decent breakfast and eat small portions troughout the day and as for dinner take a decent meal. The best way to get trough the day is by following the Hobbit meal schedule. I hope this will be helpfull enough. May you still have questions don't hesitate to ask them. And may you see me at the con be sure to say ''hi'' as i am also attending. (my name is listed below so finding me would be easy =D )

Greetings, Kevin Le Coq (kevinski)
Join the darkside and get a free cookie

Thumbsy

Re: My first time any tips?

Post by Thumbsy » March 30th, 2019, 2:04 pm

I'd like to add that it's also a good idea to be aware of the restrictions regarding bags! Those can cause quite the inconvenience if you're not prepared. You can read up about them here: https://www.animecon.nl/rules/bags-prop ... bles-rules
I have been using the lockers the last years to enable fast and easy access to my bag between activities/visiting areas where I can't take my bag, so that's a recommended option to consider :)
Hope you'll have a good time at Anime this year!
⬅️⬇️⬆️➡️⬅️⬇️⬆️➡️⬅️⬇️⬆️➡️⬅️⬇️⬆️➡️